2761 East Hwy 169
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Used 2022 Heartland Fuel 3572022 Heartland Fuel 357 - Like Brand New - Only Used 4 Times!!
Heartland Fuel toy hauler 357 highlights:
- Full and Half Bathroom
- 12' 9" Separate Garage
- Master Suite
- Island with Swing-Out Stools
- 30-Gallon Fuel Tank
The master suite on this Fuel toy hauler has wireless phone charging ports located on the nightstands next to the king bed. The main living area has great convenience and comfort with its reclining sofa seating with fold-down center console featuring cup holders, and there is a 50" TV with JBL® HiFi speakers that you can watch from the comfort of the sofa. There is a loft in the garage that you can use for additional sleeping space, and you can add even more sleeping space by electing the optional drop-down bunk and opposing sofas in the garage.
Power all of your adventures with the Heartland Fuel toy hauler! Whether it's a small gathering or a big group that wants to party, the Fuel toy hauler is ready to make any adventure happen. Each unit has been constructed with Azdel sidewalls to help avoid water damage and delamination, an I-beam chassis with beaver-tail floor at ramp, a diamond-plated TPO wrap in garage, and frame-welded and integrated tie-downs. There are heavy-duty axles with Dexter® E-Z Lube® hubs to make your journey smooth, and there are MORryde Step Above® exterior steps to use when entering your toy hauler. The exterior speakers can be used to get the party started, and the power awning with LED light will protect you while you're outside.
|Length||40 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12198 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4254 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||92 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel 110V/LP|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft 9 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Roth RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @800-837-5506 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.