Trek Manufacturing Ice Trek Fish House
So, if you fish the same lake regularly and like to stay with the action, then choose this super portable light weight fish house for your next outing and keep 'em close to you. The Ice Trek portable fish house by Trek Manufacturing is what all good fisherman want for their favorite lake!
Ice Trek 4 x 6
This Ice Trek ultra lightweight fish house is 4' x 6' and offers you a very ... more about Ice Trek 4 x 6
Length 6 ft Ext Width 4 ft Exterior Color White, Red, Grey
Ice Trek Features:
- Ultra Lightweight
- All Aluminum Bear Cage Construction
- Screws Every Eight Inches
- HDP (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) on Skis
- Double Floor Joist on Each End
- Forged Eye Bolts for Towing
- H.D. Easy Pin Flip-Up Tow Bar (included)
- Spear Hole Ready on 6' wide houses
- 24" Diamond Plate All the Way Around
- 26" Insulated Door W/Deadbolt
- 32"x22" Insulated Windows
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Outside Strip Lighting Above Door Side
- Sides & Roof Alum.: 040-050” Thick
- Wall Studs 1”x 1” Alum. Tube: 6063-T5
- Walls & Ceiling Studs: 24” O.C.
- Floor Trusses: 1.5” x 3” 6063-T5
- Runners - Aluminum Tube Skies: 6" x 6"
- Floor ¾“: Treated Plywood
- Closed Cell Spray Foam
- RV Roof Caulk
- Spear Hole
- Extra Holes
- Extra Light
- Storage Chairs
- Extra Windows
- 1 Row of 1x4 Ribbon
- 2 Rows of 1x4 Ribbon
- Cargo Net Ceiling Storage
- Corner Shelves
- 64" x 72" ATV Double Door
- 6' wide V Front
- 8' wide V Front
Ice Trek Fish Houses are designed and manufactured in the heart of Minnesota’s north country at Trek Manufacturing in Deerwood, MN.
We know what it takes to build tough and durable equipment to withstand the cruelties of Mother Nature’s winters.
Trek Manufacturing is a new company, created after years of selling other brands of RVs, fish houses, trailers, and docks at our location in Deerwood, MN.
We’ve learned which construction methods produce the highest quality product at the best price.
The all-aluminum alloy frame is hand welded at every seam to ensure quality. With an all-aluminum alloy frame there’s no rusting issues and no frame deterioration due to the ever present road salt.
We sell these units as an open shell, saving you money and allowing you to finish the house as you see fit or simply use as it and save big time.