Travalum Stock Trailers Livestock Trailer RVs For Sale
If you need a livestock trailer to help you get the job done no matter how tough it is, then you need a Stock Trailer by Travalum! They are available in both bumper hitch and gooseneck models that you can use from cattle trailer to a general stock trailer. With the safety chains and hooks, the DOT lighting and safety requirements, you know your livestock will arrive safely too.
These trailers are built with a 9" main frame, 10" tongue and groove extruded aluminum flooring, and 57" smooth solid extruded aluminum siding so that you can use this trailer for years and years. The fold down calf gate and the combo rear gate including a cam lock ensures your animals will stay securely enclosed throughout your entire trip too.
These Stock Trailers by Travalum are ready to haul your livestock easily and safely whenever you are!
Stock Trailers BHSTK16_6868
Travalum Stock Trailers livestock trailer BHSTK16_6868 highlights: 16' Length ... more about Stock Trailers BHSTK16_6868
Length 16 ft Ext Width 6 ft 8 in Ext Height 6 ft 8 in Tire Size 15"
Stock Trailers GNSTK24_6868
Travalum Stock Trailers livestock trailer GNSTK24_6868 highlights: 24' Length ... more about Stock Trailers GNSTK24_6868
Length 24 ft Ext Width 6 ft 8 in Ext Height 6 ft 8 in Tire Size 16"
Stock Trailers GNSTK32_6868
Travalum Stock Trailers livestock trailer GNSTK32_6868 highlights: 32' Length ... more about Stock Trailers GNSTK32_6868
Length 32 ft Ext Width 6 ft 8 in Ext Height 6 ft 8 in Tire Size 16"
Stock Trailers Features:
- Main Frame // 9"
- Flooring // 10" Tongue & Groove // Extruded Aluminum
- Siding // 57" Smooth Rolled // Extruded Aluminum
- Nose Style // Gooseneck ( Tapered ) // Bumper Hitch ( Tapered )
- Aluminum Skin Colors // Black or White
- Rubber Bumper // Square D
- Rear Gate Panel Loops // 2 per Side // Located On Each Side Of Rear End
- Aluminum Treadplate // Gooseneck ( Bulkhead Wall ) // Bumper Hitch ( Nose)
- Gooseneck Jack // Dropleg Spring Retract
- Bumper Hitch Jack // Topwind w/ Removable Foot
- Safety Chains & Hooks
- DOT Lighting & Safety Requirements
- Calf Gate // Fold Down // Located At Nose
- Combo Rear Gate // Includes Cam Lock
- Slam Latch // 1 per Center Gate
- Travalum Logos // 4
- Stock Logos // 2
- Nose Graphics // 2
Lighting & Electrical
- LED Lighting
- Dome Light // 1 In Cargo Area
- Breakaway Battery & Maintainer
- 7 Pole Trailer Plug
- 7'6" Wide
- 7' Tall
- 7'6" Tall
- 2 Insert Sides
- 2 Track Sides
- 3 Insert Sides
- 3 Track Sides
- Lexan Insert Rear Gate
- Lexan Track Rear Gate
- 8" Slat Ilo 4" Slat On Sides
- Double Wall & Rubber Line // 45" High
- Rubber Line // 32" High
- Skid Plate
- Step Runners
- Straight Wall
- Internal Tie Rail // Driver Side
- Internal Tie Rail // Passenger Side
- Stainless Nose // Front & Sides
- Stainless Nose // Front Only
- Brush Fenders
- Traction Cleats // 3 Rows Lengthwise
- Side Graphics // 120" Side Flares // Each Side
- Bumper Hitch Nose Style // Wedge
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Travalum by Liberty Inc., American Made. American Strong.
Whether it's to a trail ride, the show arena, the sale barn or open pastures, Travalum trailers are being pulled in every direction. That is because there's a Travalum trailer designed to meet the needs of families, ranchers & entry-level or professional horseman.