Floe Trailer Versa Max Ramp Trailers Snowmobile Trailer
Are the outdoors calling your name? Get ready to answer that call by loading up your snowmobiles or four-wheelers on the Versa Max Ramp Trailers by Floe Trailer. These models range in size that allows for one off-road toy or up to six, the choice is yours!
You will find that it is easy to load your off-road toys with the extra wide 52" ramp, and once your outdoor toys are all set then secure them with the Versa-Tracks and head out to your playground of choice! There is a limited ten-year warranty on the aluminum structure and lighting on these models, as well, you will find that each model features a v-front design. When you choose a Versa Max Ramp Trailer you are getting a quality trailer that you can haul with confidence. Come get yours today!
Versa Max Ramp Trailers 22R
Floe Trailer Versa Max Ramp Trailers snowmobile trailer 22R highlights: V-Front ... more about Versa Max Ramp Trailers 22R
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 22 ft Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 0 ft Gross Weight 4522 lbs Dry Weight 1370 lbs Cargo Weight 3302 lbs Axle Count 2
Versa Max Ramp Trailers Features:
Standard Features (2018)
- Extra wide 52″ ramp is easily accessed with the self-stowing Slide-n-Guide system. The heavy-duty ramp easily attaches on the V-front of the trailer for unloading and on the rear of the trailer for loading. Works great for both wheeled and track vehicles.
- Two standard Versa-Tracks™ make it easy to configure your load and secure it down. All Versa-Tracks™ accessories are compatible with Versa-Max Trailers
- Exclusive reinforced tongue is longer for easier backing and unloading
- V-Front design adds strength and provides for simple, drive off unloading
- All extruded, tubular frame
- Vortex hub system
- Electric brakes available on all models
- Vortex hub system
- Available in 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 22′ and 28’ lengths. (102″ wide)
- Limited 10 year warranty on aluminum structure and lighting
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
It all started in 1983 when Wayne Floe, at the age of 19, designed his first boat lift.
The company’s original name was United States Boat Hoist and Dock Company. This first lift was unlike any other on the market. It had a roller bunk bed on a twin winch vertical lift. This lift allowed you to literally drive the boat up and out of the water. Once out of the boat all you had to do was crank the rear winch up and out of the water. This first lift was used for over a decade and is still functional and now on display at FLOE.
Since that time, change has been a part of the winning formula.
One thing that has remained the same is FLOE products are always designed and produced with innovation at the core. Some examples of this innovation include FLOE’s exclusive VSD boat lift drive train, Easy-Level legs on docks and boat lifts, highly impact-resistant thermoformed Cargo Max trailer bodies, the Aluma-Grain decking finish on our top selling dock systems. Most recently, we built a 40,000 square foot building to house the worlds largest thermoforming machine and to produce FLOE CRAFT luxury watercraft.
Throughout the journey and going forward, FLOE always has and will stay true to delivering only innovative products and services that deliver exceptional value. All of us at FLOE appreciate your interest and welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and business.
The timeline link below highlights many of the milestones of the journey.
Thanks for your interest in FLOE’s history.