Delta Trailers Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer RVs For Sale
See just how easy offloading your equipment will be with these Delta Trailers Tilt Beds! They are built to handle any load you have for them with full steel diamond plate fenders and an adjustable leveler track on the bumper-pull models. With up to 24 feet in lengths, you are sure to find a model that meets your hauling needs.
The gravity tilt system makes unloading your equipment easier than ever and the heavy duty safety chains will give you a peace of mind traveling down the road. These trailers will give you years of use with durable construction features like the pressure treated wood floor, the "baked-on" acrylic enamel paint, and the electrical wiring enclosed in the conduit.
Start loading your equipment onto one of these Delta Trailers Tilt Bed today!
Tilt Bed Features:
- 20 ft. length (4 ft. fixed + 16 ft. tilt)
- 80" wide, approx..
- 5" channel tongue
- 5" channel deck frame
- 3" channel crossmembers on 16 degree centers
- Tandem 7,000 lb. torsion axles (4 degree drop)
- Electric brakes on both axles
- Gravity tilt system
- 2" bore with 1 1/8" shaft cylinder, 2500 psi
- DOT stop, tail, turn and clearance lights
- Tag light
- 12,000 lbs. drop leg jack
- 2 5/16" coupler with adjustable leveler track
- Pintle ring also available
- Full steel diamondplate fenders
- Storage in a-frame (expanded metal bottom)
- Electrical wiring enclosed in conduit
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 8-hole steel wheels
- 16" radial tires, 10-ply
- DOT reflective tape
- Heavy duty safety chains
- 6 heavy duty D- Rings
- Emergency break-away switch with battery backup
- Acid-washed for maximum paint adhesion
- Rust-resistant primer
- "Baked-on" acrylic enamel paint
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Dale Eaves built Delta’s first trailer in 1971 in a small building behind his home. Starting from those modest beginnings in stock and horse trailers, the company has grown to fill an 80,000 square foot plant built on 14 acres. And as the word has gotten out about the quality and durability of Delta trailers, they have added equipment trailers, enclosed cargo, heavy-duty livestock, and horse trailers complete with carpeted dressing rooms. Dale is still deeply involved in day-to-day operations at Delta.
Dale’s son Les joined the company in 1998 and has brought several key updates to Delta’s operations, including improved production techniques and information technology to support the company’s production and marketing. He also focuses on improving dealer relations, order and production flow, and expanding the company’s quality programs.
Les is proud to carry on the family tradition as Arkansas’ largest, oldest, and best builder of horse, livestock, cargo, and equipment trailers.
More than 300 dealers nationwide and abroad carry Delta trailers, some of them for 30 years or more. This loyalty signifies the kind of value the company delivers in every trailer.
You can be sure that each trailer Delta makes is the best value available anywhere.