Delta Trailers Equipment Haulers Equipment Trailer RVs For Sale
If you need a heavy-duty equipment trailer designed for commercial use like hauling a skid steer loader or a small tractor then you need one of these Equipment Haulers by Delta Trailers! With a wide variety of lengths ranging from 16' to 24' and 82 inches wide, these trailers offer the flexibility you need. You can also be sure it will pull smoothly thanks to the tandem 7,000 lbs. spring axles with electric brakes on both axles.
There is Delta quality and durability all throughout these models with the full rub rail and stake pockets, the heavy-duty ramps with standup bars, and the full steel diamond plate fenders. The pressure treated wood floor, "baked-on" acrylic enamel paint, and acid-washed for maximum paint adhesion ensures you have not only a nice looking trailer, but also one that will give you years of use too.
Start hauling your equipment today with any one of these equipment trailer Equipment Haulers by Delta Trailers!
Equipment Haulers Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- 16-24 ft. length
- 82" wide, approx.
- 8" channel neck (gooseneck)
- 6" channel frame on 16' & 18' (gooseneck)
- 8" channel frame on 20', 22' & 24' (gooseneck)
- 6" channel frame on all bumper pull models
- 3" channel crossmembers on 16" centers
- Tandem 7,000 lb. spring axles (straight)
- Electric brakes on both axles
- 5' heavy duty stand-up ramps
- DOT stop, tail, turn and clearance lights
- Tag light
- 12,000 lbs. drop leg jack
- 2 5/16" adjustable coupler (gooseneck)
- 2 5/16" coupler with leveler track (bumper-pull
- Pintle ring also available
- Full rub rail and stake pockets
- Full steel diamondplate fenders
- Storage in a-frame (expanded metal bottom)
- Electrical wiring enclosed in conduit
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 8-hole steel wheels
- 16" radial tires, 10-ply
- DOT reflective tape
- Heavy duty safety chains
- 6 heavy duty D- Rings
- Emergency break-away switch with battery backup
- Acid-washed for maximum paint adhesion
- Rust-resistant primer
- "Baked-on" acrylic enamel paint
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Dale Eaves built Delta’s first trailer in 1971 in a small building behind his home. Starting from those modest beginnings in stock and horse trailers, the company has grown to fill an 80,000 square foot plant built on 14 acres. And as the word has gotten out about the quality and durability of Delta trailers, they have added equipment trailers, enclosed cargo, heavy-duty livestock, and horse trailers complete with carpeted dressing rooms. Dale is still deeply involved in day-to-day operations at Delta.
Dale’s son Les joined the company in 1998 and has brought several key updates to Delta’s operations, including improved production techniques and information technology to support the company’s production and marketing. He also focuses on improving dealer relations, order and production flow, and expanding the company’s quality programs.
Les is proud to carry on the family tradition as Arkansas’ largest, oldest, and best builder of horse, livestock, cargo, and equipment trailers.
More than 300 dealers nationwide and abroad carry Delta trailers, some of them for 30 years or more. This loyalty signifies the kind of value the company delivers in every trailer.
You can be sure that each trailer Delta makes is the best value available anywhere.