Delta Trailers Dual-Wheel Flatbed Equipment Trailer RVs For Sale
The Dual-Wheel Flatbed by Delta Trailers offers equipment trailers from 16' and up with a GVWR of up to 12 tons!
Each trailer features Dexter axles with electric brakes, tandem axles with dual wheels, side access steps, and several dovetail styles to choose from. The 12-inch heavy duty I-beams hold channel cross-members paced at 16-inches for a firm base for whatever you need to haul. And there are several options to choose from to customize the trailer to your needs including several dovetail choices even a hydraulic dovetail.
Choose from a dually gooseneck or pintle ring with 10K or 12K axles, and start hauling without limits with your own Dual-Wheel Flatbed equipment trailer by Delta Trailers!
Dual-Wheel Flatbed Features:
- Various lengths
- 102" wide, approx.
- 12" Wide flange I-Beam frame
- Tandem 10K lbs. spring axles (9K & 12K available)
- Dual wheels
- Electric brakes on all axles
- Choice of 3 different dove tail options
- Clearance lights and tag lights 12,000 lbs. drop leg jack
- 2 5/16" adjustable gooseneck coupler
- Side step
- Full rub rails
- Square stake pockets
- Storage area in neck (expanded metal bottom) Electrical wiring enclosed in conduit
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 8-hole steel wheels
- 16" radial tires, 10-ply
- DOT reflective tape
- Heavy duty safety chains
- Emergency break-away switch with battery backup Rust-resistant primer
- "Baked-on" acrylic enamel paint
- Four-foot lift-up dovetail
- Five-foot self-cleaning dovetail
- Five-foot center - lift dovetail (our most popular dovetail option)
- For straight-deck trailers, optional 8-foot slide-in ramps stay out of the way when not in use!
- Hydraulic dovetail, 9-foot self-contained
- Fully self-contained hydraulic system
- Twin hydraulic cylinders
- 9-foot dovetail
- Can be added to any dually model
- Eliminates the need for ramps
- Safety Locks
- Buttons located on cable remote, can be stored in under-trailer compartment
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Dale Eaves built Delta’s first trailer in 1971 in a small building behind his home. Starting from those modest beginnings in stock and horse trailers, the company has grown to fill an 80,000 square foot plant built on 14 acres. And as the word has gotten out about the quality and durability of Delta trailers, they have added equipment trailers, enclosed cargo, heavy-duty livestock, and horse trailers complete with carpeted dressing rooms. Dale is still deeply involved in day-to-day operations at Delta.
Dale’s son Les joined the company in 1998 and has brought several key updates to Delta’s operations, including improved production techniques and information technology to support the company’s production and marketing. He also focuses on improving dealer relations, order and production flow, and expanding the company’s quality programs.
Les is proud to carry on the family tradition as Arkansas’ largest, oldest, and best builder of horse, livestock, cargo, and equipment trailers.
More than 300 dealers nationwide and abroad carry Delta trailers, some of them for 30 years or more. This loyalty signifies the kind of value the company delivers in every trailer.
You can be sure that each trailer Delta makes is the best value available anywhere.