Delta Trailers 500 Series Livestock Trailer RVs For Sale
The 500 Series livestock trailers by Delta Trailers gives you a variety of choices including the length of the trailer from 10 to 18 feet in the bumper pull model and 10 to 20 feet in the gooseneck version.
Each 500 Series includes a pressure treated wood floor that is screwed to the frame crossmembers, completely sealed outside fenders and radius roof, and a rust resistant primer and high-solid urethane paint to provide long lasting color and shine. You even have the choice of a round, square, or V-nose front end.
All you need to do now is choose a bumper pull or gooseneck, the front end you like, and the length you need to start hauling your livestock in a 500 Series livestock trailer by Delta Trailers today!
500 Series Features:
- Various lengths
- 6 ft. wide
- 6 ft., 6 inches tall
- Tandem spring axles
- 4-wheel electric brakes
- 16" radial tires
- 16" Steel wheels
- 12,000 lbs. drop leg jack (gooseneck)
- Top wind jack (bumper pull)
- 2 5/16" adjustable coupler (gooseneck)
- 2 inch bulldog coupler (7,000 lbs.) (bumper pull)
- 48 inch high, 16 gauge embossed sidewalls
- Frame cross members on 16 inch centers
- 1 x 2 tubing construction on 24 inch centers
- Square tubing roof bows on 24 inch centers
- Full escape door
- Standard center gate with convenient slam latch
- Standard full swing rear gate with 1/2 slider
- Steel tear drop fenders
- Gooseneck gate (gooseneck models)
- No inside fender wells
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 12 degree radius roof with round, square or V-nose
- 2 aluminum framed windows in nose (gooseneck)
- 1 aluminum framed window in nose (bumper pull)
- 14 gauge overhead wiring
- Clearance lights
- Safety chains
- Emergency breakaway switch with battery backup
- Tire carrier
- Gravel guard on front and fenders
- Aluminum trim
- Fenders & roof (inside & outside) completely sealed
- PPG epoxy primer
- PPG "baked-on" high-solid urethane topcoat
- 6’8” Width
- 15” Full Spare (Tire & Wheel)
- 7’ OR 7’6” Width (axle upgrade may be required)
- 16” Full Spare (Tire & Wheel)
- 8’ Width (axle upgrade may be required)
- Interior Light
- 6” Additional Height (per 6”)
- Woodlined (5/8”) per ft.
- Smooth Sides (14 gauge)
- Solid Rear Gate (no slider)
- Full Rear Drop Ramp (with mat)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Dale Eaves built Delta’s first trailer in 1971 in a small building behind his home. Starting from those modest beginnings in stock and horse trailers, the company has grown to fill an 80,000 square foot plant built on 14 acres. And as the word has gotten out about the quality and durability of Delta trailers, they have added equipment trailers, enclosed cargo, heavy-duty livestock, and horse trailers complete with carpeted dressing rooms. Dale is still deeply involved in day-to-day operations at Delta.
Dale’s son Les joined the company in 1998 and has brought several key updates to Delta’s operations, including improved production techniques and information technology to support the company’s production and marketing. He also focuses on improving dealer relations, order and production flow, and expanding the company’s quality programs.
Les is proud to carry on the family tradition as Arkansas’ largest, oldest, and best builder of horse, livestock, cargo, and equipment trailers.
More than 300 dealers nationwide and abroad carry Delta trailers, some of them for 30 years or more. This loyalty signifies the kind of value the company delivers in every trailer.
You can be sure that each trailer Delta makes is the best value available anywhere.