Delta Trailers 500 ES Livestock Trailer RVs For Sale
The 500 ES livestock trailers by Delta Trailers are more economical to purchase, yet are built with the same quality you always get from Delta! With a variety of choices including the length of the trailer from 12 to 16 feet in a bumper pull or gooseneck model, you will surely find the right one for your livestock.
Each 500 ES includes a standard aerodynamic front, pressure treated wood floor that is screwed to the frame crossmembers, completely sealed outside fenders and radius roof, and a rust resistant primer and industry leading baked-on urethane paint finish to provide years of use.
So whether you need a bumper pull or gooseneck trailer, you will surely find the length you need to get the job done on a budget when you choose a 500 ES livestock trailer by Delta Trailers today!
500 ES Bumper Pull
Delta Trailer 500 ES livestock trailer Bumper Pull highlights: 2" or 2 5/16" ... more about 500 ES Bumper Pull
Ext Width 6 ft Ext Height 6 ft 6 in Tire Size 15"
500 ES Features:
- Various lengths
- 6 ft. wide
- 6 ft., 6 inches tall
- Tandem spring axles
- 4-wheel electric brakes
- 15" radial tires
- 12,000 lbs. drop leg jack (gooseneck)
- Top wind jack (bumper pull)
- 2 5/16" adjustable coupler (gooseneck)
- 2 inch bulldog coupler (7,000 lbs.) (bumper pull)
- 48 inch high, 16 gauge embossed sidewalls
- Frame cross members on 16 inch centers
- 1 x 2 tubing construction on 24 inch centers
- Square tubing roof bows on 24 inch centers
- Full escape door
- Standard center gate with convenient slam latch
- Standard full swing rear gate with 1/2 slider
- Steel tear drop fenders
- Gooseneck gate (gooseneck models)
- No inside fender wells
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 12 degree radius roof with round, square or V-nose
- 2 aluminum framed windows in nose (gooseneck)
- 1 aluminum framed window in nose (bumper pull)
- 14 gauge overhead wiring
- Clearance lights
- Safety chains
- Emergency breakaway switch with battery backup
- Tire carrier
- Gravel guard on front and fenders
- Aluminum trim
- Fenders & roof (inside & outside) completely sealed
- PPG epoxy primer
- PPG "baked-on" high-solid urethane topcoat
- 6” Additional Height (per 6”)
- Interior Light
- Upgrade to 16”, 10-ply radial tires (per trailer)
- Full Rear Drop Ramp (with mat)
- 4-Wheel Electric Brakes
- Add for full Metal Nose Cap (in lieu of tapered metal front)
- 5’ wide
- Full Spare (Tire & Wheel)
- Add Oval Window in Front (per window) (Bumper Pull)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Dale Eaves built Delta’s first trailer in 1971 in a small building behind his home. Starting from those modest beginnings in stock and horse trailers, the company has grown to fill an 80,000 square foot plant built on 14 acres. And as the word has gotten out about the quality and durability of Delta trailers, they have added equipment trailers, enclosed cargo, heavy-duty livestock, and horse trailers complete with carpeted dressing rooms. Dale is still deeply involved in day-to-day operations at Delta.
Dale’s son Les joined the company in 1998 and has brought several key updates to Delta’s operations, including improved production techniques and information technology to support the company’s production and marketing. He also focuses on improving dealer relations, order and production flow, and expanding the company’s quality programs.
Les is proud to carry on the family tradition as Arkansas’ largest, oldest, and best builder of horse, livestock, cargo, and equipment trailers.
More than 300 dealers nationwide and abroad carry Delta trailers, some of them for 30 years or more. This loyalty signifies the kind of value the company delivers in every trailer.
You can be sure that each trailer Delta makes is the best value available anywhere.